Vino & Vulvas presents
Impact Play with Coach Felyne
August 28 5-7pm
at Out of The Woods Therapy
To catch Coach Felyne on stage with Heather Edwards for the Vino & Vulvas event at the Grey Eagle, click HERE.
Click below to purchase a ticket for the live-in person Impact Play workshop on August 28 5-7pm in Asheville, NC!
After purchase, click "continue" for directions on how to get to the class.
Oh, but there is so much more to BDSM than just spanking my friend. Impact Play is one of the most popular forms of BDSM/KINK play. It refers to all types of engagement where someone is getting struck or simply touched by a hand or some other gloriously creative object. It can be both delicious and dangerous. Whether you are using impact play as the focal point of an interaction or just incorporating a few soft spanks in the bedroom, it can be the catalyst in creating a natural, euphoric high in response to this sensation. Balancing possible pain, pleasure, and overall flow can help facilitate a scene where connectivity can be heightened for a magical experience.
- Impact Play Workshop Details:
- Introductions/Opening 15 min
- Establishing Consent - 15 min
- Demos & Teaching - 20 minutes
- Interactive Play - 30 minutes
- Aftercare, Closing, Q - A - 20 minutes
In this beginners level workshop, you will learn:
- How to establish consent and safety
- Learn what is impact play and creative ways to incorporate it into a scene
- Learn different techniques for Spanking and flogging
- Learn the "safe zones" of the body to make contact with
- Develop a flow and rhythm to keep the scene going longer (or shorter)
- Learn different types of impact play sensations
- Discuss & explore aftercare needs
This workshop will be interactive, but you do not have to participate in the interactive portions to be a part. You are welcome to bring any impact play toys you may have available.
Meet the coach
Candace "Coach Felyne" Liger
Candace "Coach Felyne" Liger is the founder of the Center for Body Autonomy, Co-Director of Trauma Informed Weight Lifting, a TEDx speaker, a nationally recognized performance artist, certified fitness trainer, BDSM/Kink Educator originally from Greenville, Ms. She is an award winning activist and the founder of #ConsentConscious - a campaign created to explore Trauma Informed Consent as an evolution of preexisting BDSM consent frameworks.
Catch Coach Felyne on the V&V panel: Curious, Kinky Exploration!
August 29th, 7:30-9:30pm at The Grey Eagle (Asheville, NC)